Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an order
Once your order has been placed we are unable to cancel or amend it as our team is working quickly to process your order for dispatch.
Yes, you don’t have to create an account to place an order. However, we do recommend that you set up one to enjoy some benefits such as saving your payment information, address details and order history.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 1pm the same day (Monday – Friday) Any orders placed after 1pm will be dispatched the following working day.
At checkout you have the option for Royal Mail, special Next Day or Hermes.
- Royal Mail aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays but please do check the Royal Mail website encase of any delays
- Special Next Day will be shipped the same working day on all orders placed by 1pm. Any orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following working day
- Hermes standard service aims to deliver within 2-4 working days
- If you choose Hermes or special next day we can send you the tracking information
- For 1st Class parcels we can track that it has been delivered
Once your order has left us it is in the hands of the delivery company so there may be delays within their company, we can only open a claim once three weeks have passed.
Absolutely. Click “Pick Up In Store” to pick it up from our Epsom store. Then, place your order. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to pick up. Bring your order ID with you for collection.
We accept: Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
This may be due to a failed payment or because it can’t be verified. We recommend for you to check your password for your bank account. If the problem persists please contact your card provider.
From time to time these can filter into your Junk or spam. Please check there. Please contact us if you have any trouble finding it.