We will not give, sell, rent or lease your personally-identifiable information to anyone. Unless we have your permission, or are required by law, we will only use the personal data you provide online for our own order placement purposes.
Website Cookies Policy
(1) About cookies
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(2) This cookies policy
Thiswas made using an SEQ Legal template available on
(3) Cookies on this website
We use the following session cookies on this website which relate to our use of Google Analytics tracking software:
__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to track visitors as they navigate our website (2) to improve the website’s usability (3) to analyse the use of our website (4) in the administration of this website
(5) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
(6) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(7) Contact us
This website is operated by Hattys Sweetshop. If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please